Recovery is our Mission
Our Admissions Specialists will guide you on your path to a total life change. With a brief phone call, our team will walk you or a loved one through the confidential process for admission to Cedar House.
Cedar House is in-network with these private health insurance providers. Call us today to learn how we can help you get started on your path to recovery.
Admissions with Medi-Cal
Riverside County Residents: call SU CARES at (800) 499-3008.
San Bernardino County Residents: call SARC at 909-421-4601 or (800) 968-2636.
Private Pay Treatment Rates
Cedar House desires to make treatment affordable and accessible for those with and without insurance. If you are in need of treatment but cannot afford to pay, please notify your admissions counselor. You may qualify for assistance with our sliding scale fee structure or payment options. We don’t want money to get in the way of your start to a new life. Call us today!
– $2,500 per day (7-21 days)
Initial deposit for first 7 days ($17,500) due upon entry ($2,500 of which is non-refundable)
– Adult Treatment – $1,500* (30-90 days)
Initial deposit for first 14 days ($22,500) due upon entry ($7,500 of which is non-refundable)
– Perinatal/Women with children, additional $25/day per child (includes room & board and child care)
– $250 enrollment fee (non-refundable)
– $140 per session – group/individual
Payments are due in advance weekly.
Priority admission to substance abuse disorder treatment is given to:
– Pregnant intravenous drug users
– Other pregnant women who need treatment
– Other intravenous drug users
– All others who need treatment
Once you schedule your arrival, we will provide you with everything you need to know so you can come into treatment prepared and ready to focus on the only thing that matters – your recovery!
Welcome to the Cedar House Family!