JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cedar House is seeking a Withdrawal Management Case Manager to assist in providing residential program services. Will cooperate with other staff personnel in the planning, evaluation, training and implementing process for program efficiency and client care.
· Carry a caseload of residents; provide group and individual recovery services.
· Documentation for services provided
· Develop treatment plans and discharge plans
· Make referrals to other levels of care
· Maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
· Enforce all house rules and regulations at all times
· Must safeguard residents and visitor’s welfare at all times
· May be required to attend court with client
· Pursue additional status/level advancement whenever possible
· Maintain current professional license/certification
· Continue to acquire and update knowledge and skills necessary to address chemical dependency and related counseling issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Completed drug studies certificate program
· CAADE, CADTP or CCAPP certified/registered
· 1-year experience work in a residential setting
· Completed 12 years of education or GED
· Understanding of the nature of alcohol/drug addiction and its recovery
· Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
For consideration for a position with us, please email your cover letter and resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no calls.
We will notify you within 14 days if we elect to contact you for an interview. Thank you!