Cedar House is seeking an Operations Manager. We are looking for a leader who can multitask and has excellent time management skills. This individual needs to be a team player with the ability to have sensitivity to cultural diversity and demonstrate integrity while working in a highly confidential and caring work environment.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for coordinating, managing and monitoring the workings of facilities and kitchen organization. He/she will assist in the development of policies, procedures and systems while ensuring a proactive approach to maintenance of the building, grounds, equipment, vehicles and kitchen, ensuring compliance with regulations (OSHA, county, state and CARF). He/she will manage vendor procurement and management in accordance with governing guidelines; supervise technicians and kitchen staff; conduct routine inspections as required; and perform other work-related duties as assigned. The qualifications for the position include:
· Associates Degree required; Bachelor Degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field including supervisory experience
· Strong mechanical aptitudes and a working knowledge of construction as well as electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems
· Strong skills in utilizing computers and programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, internet and internal systems, e.g. video surveillance, IT, etc.
· Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
· Familiarity and current knowledge of health and safety regulations, local building codes and OSHA regulations
· Strong supervisory skills, coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask with changing priorities and or situations
· Self-starter with the ability to work with people at all levels