Join the Life Changers
Cedar House Life Changers are dedicated supporters of our mission. They are connected and engaged in our organization to make a difference for the Inland Empire community. Life Changers are monthly donors who receive:
– online recognition (if desired)
– first notice of news and events
– volunteer opportunities
– our latest promotional items.
Please select “monthly” to make your donation recurring and join this outstanding group of supporters.
No matter how you choose to get involved, we appreciate your generosity and will put your donation to good use. Monetary donations made here are allocated to the following needs:
- Cedar House Capital Improvements Fund – to help with physical improvements at the main facility
- Cedar House Children’s Fund – specifically for the Maple House Program
- Cedar House Life Change Fund – a general donation fund to help support ongoing efforts in the way they are most needed
- Oasis House Fund – to help with operational expenses at our home for transitional age youth in the High Desert
Please mail checks directly to:
Cedar House Life Change Center
18612 Santa Ana Avenue
Bloomington, California 92316