Cedar House is seeking a Client Care Specialist. We are looking for a high energy individual who can multitask and has excellent time management skills. This individual needs to be a team player with the ability to have sensitivity to cultural diversity and demonstrate integrity while working in a highly confidential and caring work environment.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting clients with the intake process, maintain documentation, make medication available, document client observation and facilitating psychoeducation groups. The qualifications for the position includes:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Must be registered or certified with CAADE, CCAPP or CADTP
· Knowledge of substance use disorder treatment is preferred
· Ability to manage thru diverse groups and situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills and resourceful