Cedar House is currently seeking a Case Manager who will be responsible for a caseload of clients in our residential treatment program. Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the right candidate will provide direct services to individuals diagnosed with a substance use disorder, be involved in weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meetings, and provide case management services.
The qualified candidate will possess proven experience in managing client caseloads in a residential setting; facilitating process and psychoeducation groups; providing individual counseling sessions; conducting assessments; developing individualized treatment plans; and monitoring the needs of clients with substance use disorders throughout their treatment episode.
The qualifications for the position include:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Must be enrolled or have completed a Drug and Alcohol Studies Certificate Program
· Must be registered with CAADE, CCAPP or CADTP (certified preferred)
· Minimum one-year experience working a residential setting
· Ability to manage thru diverse groups and situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills and resourceful